Contact Info / Websites
The game is going pretty well. There are some things I am concerned about (action script wise) but I will fix that soon. This time I concentrated on main graphics and layout. I got rid of vCam, because it's horrible for games. Expect a demo in about 3 weeks. It needs more polish :D
EDIT: The problem I had is that sometimes salt would not deplete right away, and a poo debugger helped me. Basically what I made was a single brush stroke (that looked like a turd, hence its name) and applied to it same actionscript as in a salt powerup. The only thing I changed was instead to add hp, remove 1 hp. You cant see the difference once you start the game, because it dissapears. Somehow it stops the hp bar freezing by waking it up.